Travel Bookings: Terms and Conditions
Following are the some general terms and conditions regarding Customized, Fixed Departure, Hotel Booking, Char Dham, or Helicopter tour/travel package booking from Doon Travel. The link of these terms is always stated in the emails. We believe that you have read all the terms and conditions and agree before booking the any tour, activity, cab services trekking package from us.
Payment Terms And Condition for Booking Confirmation
Half amount is to be paid in full 5 days prior to Check In Date or Start of the Tour for Confirmation.
You can also make the payment using Bank Deposits or NEFT Transfer
NEFT/ Bank Transfer/ Cheque Deposit.
A/C Name: Doon Travel
Bank Name: State Bank Of India
A/C No. : 40667447066
IFSC Code: SBIN0013404
Address : NEHRU COLONY, DHARAMPUR, DEHRADUN
General Tour/Travel Package Terms and Conditions
- All the Rates mentioned in website are valid for Indian Nationals Only.
- Tariff for Foreign Nationals/NRIs will be on request.
- Please read emails and Chats carefully and understand the contents and prices. Once you make the booking all the email conversations will be also part of your contract with
- General hotel Check In Time: 12 pm and Check Out Time: 11 am (for accommodations)
- If arrival time is not mentioned in emails, the reservations will be released at 5 pm.
- The Applicable Price, packages are subject to change without prior information.
- In case of non-availability of the rooms at our respective hotels for reasons, The Hotel would be arranging alternative/ similar to previous accommodation.
- Activities mentioned are subject to the climatic conditions, group size, and accessibility due to bad weather, rain or snow. Instructor decision will be final decision. As we do not charged extra for activities, in that case there are no refunds if any activities are not conducted.
- Hotels suggested above are subject to availability on dates and prior confirmation and in case we do not find rooms in above hotels in any condition we will arrange the same In any case, we will arrange for parallel arrangements in similar category hotels.
- Charges for Heater/AC will be extra and as per hotel to hotel.
- Please take care of the belongings of each guest before leaving the Cab or Hotels. Company and Staff will be not responsible for any loss.
- As per the instruction given by the Government of India, all Indian and Foreign Nationals are required to provide real proof of identification in check-in. Legal identification documents are: Voter Id Card, Passport along with Visa, Driving License. All the documents will include a photograph.
- If valid ID proof is not provided by guests, Hotels and Camps or any kind of lodging can deny their stay. Doon Travel is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- Extra mattress may provide by the hotels instead of extra bed. Kindly inform the support team in advance if any guest prefer extra bed instead of extra mattress.
- Our representative will guide you through this process with your cooperation. Sitting arrangements in BUS/Tempo will be rotated in the case of fixed departure tours with transportation.
- If a vehicle breaks down due to technical reasons, we will do our best to arrange a replacement vehicle as soon as possible for major problems. Minor issues that will not take long to resolve will be repaired. Please cooperate.
- We will not be liable for any programme delays or changes, or any expenses incurred directly or indirectly as a result of natural disasters, flight cancellations, accidents, breakdowns of transportation, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest, or any other incident.
- AC will not work in all hill/mountains areas or stopped / parked vehicle.
- In the case of packages that include transportation, vehicles are available from a predetermined meeting point. Clients may arrange for their own transportation to and from the pickup/drop off location. Vehicle charges include all tolls, parking fees, and driver allowances.
- Drivers will not enter no-entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads that may cause traffic congestion. The driver’s normal working hours are 12 hours per day. If you require services for more than 12 hours per day, please notify us in advance.
- Due to the risk of life, driving after sunset and listening to music is prohibited on some mountain roads. Please cooperate for the same.
- There will only be one pick-up and drop-off location (If multiple pickups and drop please mentions email conversation before booking)
- The rates are subject to change based on changes in diesel/petrol prices in India. If prices rise by more than 5% since the time of booking, we will raise the rate, even if the rates were confirmed earlier.
- If the car you reserved is unavailable, we reserve the right to provide you with a similar vehicle.
- At many tourist destinations and hill stations, some roads, shopping markets, and malls have “NO ENTRY” signs for all / some larger tourist vehicles, depending on the destination and time constraints. In this case, guests must manage another mode of transportation at an additional cost and on a direct payment basis; this cost is not included in the ideal package inclusion.
- The tourist is assumed to be medically fit to participate in the tour. Please notify us in advance if you have any allergies (especially food allergies) or serious health issues.
- No refund for small stay or unveiled services.
- GST Taxes extra as per Government notification.
- Confirmation is subject to force majeure clause
- There will be no cancellations or refunds if a situation beyond our control occurs, such as bad weather, landslides, climatic conditions, or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snowfall, acts of terrorism, or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels, or transporters, labour unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route
- The company is not liable for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property that occurs during the tour.
- Management reserves the right to cancel any service without refund until full payment for the service is received from the customer and accepted by the company. The company reserves the right to change the features or functionality of its services at any time and without notice.
- We, as a service provider, accept no liability for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the decline of authorization for any Transaction due to the Cardholder exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed upon by us and our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Doon Travel expressly disclaims any implied warranties imposed by laws in jurisdictions or countries other than India. Doon Travel considers and intends to limit its operations to the courts of Dehradun, India.
Trekking Package Terms and Conditions
- Any expenses incurred as a result of unforeseen circumstances must be shared.
- All trekkers are required to bring their own backpacks containing personal belongings.
- The Himalayas are changeable/unpredictable. It is possible that the trek will not be completed in some cases due to inclement weather. Doon Travel will do everything possible to make it happen, but your safety is our top priority.
- Doon Travel reserves the right, in unusual and unforeseen circumstances, to modify or cancel the trek or trek itinerary.
- The treks we offer necessitate that you be physically and mentally fit. Please let us know if you have any medical conditions before booking the trek.
- There will be no refunds for unused accommodations, sightseeing, meals, or services.
- You are solely responsible for your personal belongings while on the trek.
- Any behavior that may cause danger, annoyance to others, or interfere with the procedure may result in your participation in the trip being terminated without refund. We anticipate that you will be a responsible trekker.
- We provide basic amenities in the Himalayan wilderness; please do not expect luxury treatment.
- Your luggage and personal items are at your own risk throughout the trip. During the trip, you are solely responsible for your personal belongings. Please do not bring any valuables with you on the trek; we are not liable for any loss of baggage, goods, air tickets, passport, cash, traveller’s cheques, or any other travel document or item owned by you while on tour, regardless of the cause.
- Trekking in the Himalayas entails some personal risk. You will most likely visit places where you will face risks, dangers, and physical challenges. By taking part in a trek with Doon Travel, you acknowledge that you are aware of the personal risks and dangers associated with such travel and that you accept the risks involved. You hereby accept all such risks and release DoonTravel from any and all claims and causes of action arising from such damages, injuries, or death caused by these inherent risks.
- If you become ill or have an accident while travelling, you are responsible for all hospital expenses, doctor fees, road or mountain evacuation, and any other charges incurred as a direct or indirect result of your illness/accident.
- We reserve the right to take photograph of you while on the trek and use the image on our website and in promotional materials.
Cancelation And Refund Policy
- 25 days or more: 80% refund of total amount
- 10 to 25 days: 40% refund of total amount
- Less than 10 days: No refund
Note: No Refund in Case of No Show, Block Roads, Accidents, etc
Your refund request will be responded to and processed as soon as possible. If you have not received a response within one business day, please contact us at the number listed below. We will not be held liable if email or mail does not reach us.
All refund/cancellation requests must be submitted via email/mail in writing as soon as possible. There will be no refunds processed unless a written request (email or mail) is received.
Mode of Reimburse/Refund and Timeframe: All the refunds will be processed to only your bank account and it may take upto 15-20 business days.